our goals & Policies
Our goal is to ensure you completely enjoy your time with us. The following tips will help you make the most of your time at our spa or salon:
- Upon scheduling a spa appointment, we require a credit card to reserve your time. Your credit card will not be charged until your service.
- For your first visit, plan on arriving 15 minutes prior. This will allow enough time for you to find parking, change into spa attire and have a consultation. If you desire extra time to relax and unwind, please come in 20 minutes prior to your first visit and enjoy some AVEDA Comforting Tea as you settle in.
- Please turn off your cell phone when in the spa or salon.
- Your privacy and comfort are of the utmost importance to us. Spa treatments require various levels of undress and our therapists are trained in appropriate methods of draping. Although your therapist will discuss a complete overview of the treatment you will experience, please feel free to ask any questions or make special requests to ensure your own comfort level.
- We understand that sometimes you need to change your schedule. We kindly ask that you give us 24 hours notice if you must cancel an appointment. If no notice is given, your credit card will be charged the full value of the service.
- We recommend that you schedule your next appointment prior to leaving the spa or salon to ensure you have the appointment time that you most desire.
- Parents please note: It is essential to make child care arrangements prior to your spa or salon appointment so that you may enjoy it to the fullest.
- Please note that pricing and store hours are subject to change without notice.
- We are not responsible for personal belongings left at the store. We provide gowns and smocks for you to wear during a color service to protect your clothing and suggest that you change prior to having your hair service done, we are not responsible for any damage that may occur to your clothing.
- Sometimes things don’t work out exactly the way we plan, so if for any reason you are not happy with your service, please contact us within 72 hours. We require all color adjustments to be performed within 7 days from the date of your initial appointment. Any color services performed after this time will be charged the regular price.
- We do not accept gratuity via credit card transactions. Gratuities may be left in the form of cash, Venmo or personal check to your service provider.
We thank you in advance for allowing us the privilege of taking care of you.